Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pete and Rolfe

My dad was not able to have the cathetherization on Monday afternoon, so his physician did it today. They found some blockage and they did another stent. If all goes well, he should be able to go home tomorrow. Thanks for your prayer support.

Now I need to ask for prayer support for Rolfe Dorsey, who has been a mentor for me since I was 18 years old. His wife passed away with MS about 25 years ago. He is a retired pastor living in Louisville, KY, and he has no family to care for him. We have been very close for these years and I am distressed because he was diagnosed with esophageal cancer on Thursday. I talked with him tonight, and he could not swallow at all. We arranged for a neighbor to take him to the emergency room tonight, and he has been admitted. My grief is that I cannot be with him now when he needs me.

Thank you for your intercession.

No comments: