Thursday, June 4, 2020

New blog address

For the past three weeks I have been doing a lot of research on Blogger, Squarespace, You Tube and the web in general, to make the transition of my past blog content from this site to my new site on Squarespace. However, before I pull the trigger and try to move all the content, I want you to know that the new address will be www.jameslarrycox.com.

Some of you have already been using that address, and it has redirected you to the Ton Tenga blogspot site. However, right now it only directs you to a blank screen because I have not made the new site public.

I am slow with this process because I am not tech savvy enough to have confidence when I hit those action buttons. I will go live with the SquareSpace site soon, then you will no longer be able to get to my blog with the www.tontenga.blogspot.com address.

Thank you for your patience. 

No comments: