Friday, November 23, 2012

I am back

OK, so now I am feeling guilty. I have not made writing on this blog a priority. Last week four friends who have been encouragers and colleagues for many years have plugged me about not writing on the blog. I don’t have a good reason. I have rationalized with myself that I have been extremely busy, but that just does not hold water when I use that for an excuse. It seems that the longer I wait to write the guiltier I feel.

I have started five different blog posts over the last several weeks and I have yet to complete one of them. But I am inspired once again by my friends, so I am going to be writing again.

In the meantime, I want to once again direct you to Kelli’s blog, Pink Laundry (http://pinklaundry-kelli.blogspot.com/), for a great November 19 post entitled “We are not cold.” Most Americans do not know much about the civil war going on in Syria right now and about the plight of the homeless people that have fled the war-torn country and spilled over into Jordan and Lebanon.  If you want more information, Baptist Press has a series of new stories about how Arab Christians are aiding these Muslim refugees at this site: http://www.bpnews.net/BPnews.asp?ID=39177

I’m back.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Glad you're back! Have missed you :)