Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week-end work on fireplace

Well, you're going to get a crick in your neck, trying to look at some of these pictures! I had them turned right in the computer, but when I posted them, they turned back and I can't get them fixed. I'm tired of trying to figure it out, so I'm just leaving them the way they are in hopes that you can get a good enough idea of the progress on the fireplace. Ken has been working today (Saturday) on the mortar, and these show what it looked like late this afternoon. He plans to finish it tomorrow (Sunday) so that the painters can get to work on Monday. The photo of the garage shows the completed siding.




1 comment:

AJ said...

Don't worry about the pictures, Mom – it's always the computer's fault. The fireplace looks amazing!! I love the dark mortar and the stones around the hearth. I knew it would look good, but this is WAY cooler than I expected.