Sunday, October 14, 2007

Siding done; electrical full steam



The photos are of the finished siding, and the gable vents are now installed. With the exception of one broken window in a dormer, we are finally completely "dried in."

AJ reminded me that the last thing I said about an electrician was that Ron and I and his crew were going to do it, but the number 1 electrician that we wanted has decided not to take the job in Atlanta, so he has been on the job for three days and the electrical work is progressing well.

The Brazilian crew from Atlanta finished the Hardie plank siding this weekend. They are very good at what they do. I have not been able to find a single example of work that I needed them to redo. They are very efficient and work like a machine (five of them). We are getting three painting estimates Monday and Tuesday --for exterior. Also, we are working on sheetrock estimates.

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

I am SO glad you're blogging. The house looks great and it's so good to be able to watch it.