Monday, March 31, 2008

Moving In

Here's Larry, carrying in the first piece of furniture and then sitting down to enjoy the great room -- for about 30 seconds!




We've been working hard, trying to get moved in before we leave for Amman & Beirut to visit our family. I'm supposed to leave tomorrow for Beirut; Larry flies to Amman on Wednesday. We realized last night that my passport is missing! Larry has his primary passport, but his 2nd passport is missing also. They're not in the place where we always keep them, and we have been going through boxes, drawers, suitcases, purses and everything else all day, trying to find them. Please pray with us that mine will turn up in time for me to get on the plane tomorrow.
cc

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

omygoodness! Will definitely pray - though you probably won't have time to see this with all you have to do. BTW, the house looks so good!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.